Monday, March 12, 2012

"Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Shick, & Nuffnang"



My ideal Nuffnang summer is..."going to Boracay with the whole family."  It is a perfect getaway for me this summer, since I still have not been to Boracay.   I want to bring along my husband and baby, my in-laws, my sister and his husband, my parents, the kids (nieces and nephews).  It would surely be fun, especially to the kids.  Imagine all of us under the sun and enjoying the beach.  It would be a great bonding for the whole family.

Before going to the waters and taking a swim, I will advise the kids and the rest of the group to use the Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion (which is one of the "must-be-bring" things to the beach).  True to its  tag line, "Banana Boat Suncreen Lotion.  We've got you covered", the Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion is designed to be waterproof and provide protection to the skin from the sun's ultraviolet rays.  The product comes in Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 15, 30, 85 and 100.  It is also safe for kids to use.  Just a reminder.. you should apply suncreen lotion at least 30 minutes before going out in the sun (to allow your skin to absorb the lotion).  You may also apply it around the tops of the ears, nose, and cheeks because these areas are said to be susceptible to sunburn.  You can now enjoy the sun's heat withour worrying about your skin. 

Aside from the sunscreen lotion, I would also be bringing my husband's Schick, which he uses everyday in shaving his facial hair .  He trust Schick's quality. It is safe and convenient to use.  Truly "Schick.  Free your skin" works best for him. By the way, Schick is not just for men, women can also use it to shave their legs and underarms. It contains coated blades for a safer shave for both men and women.  Schick can also be a great skin care as shaving is considered to be one of the gentlest, safest, and easiest way to achieve a soft and smooth touchable skin.

Well, what can be more fun this summer than this... Surely, "Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Shick, & Nuffnang!"  ^v^

No comments: